Increase your depth, improve your skills, and learn new techniques with one of the strongest freedivers in the World.
From 14th to 17th January 2021, professional freediver Miguel Lozano, 3rd deepest freediver in the world in Free Immersion with -122m, organize a Freediving Training Camp in Koh Tao (Thailand) at APNEA TOTAL Freediving School.
The course-based mainly on Free Immersion, Constant Weight with fins, and Constant Weight without fins will go through theory and practice.
Deep equalization, Mouthfill (sequential and constant Pressure), exhale diving, prolonged dive times at depth, relaxation and mental barriers will be the main topics of the course, to increase your depth
It doesn’t matter your level. This course is from beginners to competitors.
Miguel will work individually on every student’s needs.
• The water temperature is around 28ºC/30ºC
• Medical Certificated required
• Equipment Required (Suit, fins, mask, snorkel, belt) Otovent and Noseclip recommendable
• If you need any freediving equipment you can take it from the Center.
• We will meet Thursday 14th at 11:30 am at the Freediving Center (Apnea Total)
PRICE Training Camp: 400$ (4 days training in Double sea Session)
*Program can be change depends on logistics and weather conditions