Koh Tao is a beautiful tropical island situated in the Gulf of Thailand. Not only is this luscious isle a diving mecca, it also has many adventurous, fun and relaxing activities to choose from including:
- Diving – Freediving and Scuba Diving
- Adventure – Kayaking, Swimming, Bushwalking, Rockclimbing, Sailing, Wakeboarding, Fishing & Island Boat Trips
- Health – Yoga, Muay Thai Boxing, Gym
- Relaxation – Beauty Spas & Massage Parlours, gorgeous beaches & bays
- Culture – Thai Cooking and Thai Language Courses
- Entertainment – Restaurants & night life, Mini-Golf, Ten-pin Bowling and Snooker Hall
For photos – Koh Tao Photo Gallery
Koh Tao can be accessed by the following methods:
High Speed Ferry Services – There are two companies servicing Koh Tao twice daily from the mainland town of Chumphon, and from the neighbouring islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangnan. For more information:
By Air – Bangkok Air provides many flights daily from Bangkok to the nearby island of Koh Samui, followed by a ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Tao – www.bangkokair.com.
By Train – From Bangkok’s main Hualamphong train station there are daily overnight trains to the town of Chumphon, followed by a Lomprayah ferry to Koh Tao.
By Coach – From Khao San Road in Bangkok, there are buses departing twice daily to the town of Chumphon operated by Lomprayah, followed by a connecting ferry to Koh Tao.